Katarzyna Strycharz, M.D.
- Residency, Presence St. Joseph’s Hospital, Chicago, 2013 – 2016
- Intership, Szpital Polikliniki MSWIA, Poland, 2012 – 2013
- Medical Degree, Paznan University of Medical Sciences, Poland, 2009
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, University of Illinois at Chicago, 2005
- St. Alexius Medical Center, Hoffman Estates, Illinois
Alexian Brothers Medical Center , Elk Grove Village, Illinois
Advocate Sherman Hospital, Elgin, Illinois
- Illinois State License
- State Controlled Substance
- Professional Interests:
- Diabetes Prevention and Management through lifestyle
- Joint Health
- Aesthetic Medicine
- Prof Memberships:
- American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE)
- American College of Rheumatology (ACR)
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- Americal College of Physicians (ACP)
- The European Society of Endocrinology (ESE)
- Hobbies: Hiking, Sailing, Fishing, Biking, Gardening, Cooking, Ballroom Dancing
- Grew up in Poland and United States.
- Traveled between the two countries.
- Fluent in both Polish and English.